Hi everyone! As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, I have an exciting giveaway for you guys! 😀 I’ll post all of the details at the bottom of the post, but before you scroll down there, read on about my Friday night dinner out with my girlfriends!
Friday night we celebrated a friend’s birthday dinner at my favorite restaurant here in town. I looove this place. They have really great food and drinks:)I had a glass of Pinot before dinner:
Looks and sounds awesome, right? Well, it probably would have been a favorite if they didn’t drown it in butter. It was one of those dishes where you could literally smell the butter. I was a bit put off by that, but ate most of it anyway. The actual ravioli were amaazing. Such a creative idea for fall!
After we all finished, we all split their famous white chocolate bread pudding for dessert – sooo yum.
There were so many positive comments on my post the other day about my Tupperware banana keeper , I knew I just had to do a giveaway for one! Thanks to RAN mom and sister-in-law for donating one (SIL is a Tupperware consultant) to Running Around Normal so I could share! 🙂
- It allows you to take a banana with you, without getting squished in your purse or lunch box
- It keeps it fresher longer
- It’s SO cute 🙂
And the winner of the Banana Keeper won’t find their banana keeper empty:
The contest is only open to US residents. I’ll pick a winner on Thursday night!
- Just leave a comment on this post telling me one thing you LOVE about yourself. That’s it!
- But…if you’d like another entry, you could Tweet about this post, saying something like “@PaigeRAN is having a Banana Keeper giveaway! http://www.runningaroundnormal.com/2009/09/will-you-keep-my-banana-giveaway.html” Just make sure to include @PaigeRAN so I can make sure I count your extra entry.
- Or if you’re not on Twitter, you can just linkback to this post in one of your posts. But make sure to leave another comment on here, so I can count your extra entry.